Who Are We?
The Centre for Community Development in Zimbabwe (hereinafter CCDZ) is a public interest, grassroots-oriented non-profit whose mission is to seek transformation of communities through articulating citizen rights to participation and development.
- To impart citizen/civic education on the people’s right to political participation and democratic governance
- To advocate for the human right to development and the rights a…
- Strengthening Local Government programme
- Electoral rights Advocacy programme
- Gender support and capacity building programme
- Strengthening Community Participation in Dialogue, Governance & Democracy Programme
- Peace building programme
- Media and information programme